As you know, at Big K we’re big on family. To us you are more than just a customer or a number. We know you love the whole BBQ experience, so we’re always looking at ways to show a little love and make grill time thrill time.
With this in mind Big K is delighted to announce our new competition to win a Thüros Baikal Shish Kebab grill.
Versatile, practical and responsive, the Baikal grill is the perfect companion for all your summer BBQs. This high quality floor standing stainless steel charcoal barbecue boasts 6 kebab skewers and a 30cm x 30 cm cooking grate, so there’s plenty of space to cook for the entire family. And, with an adjustable air supply, it’s easy to regulate the temperature, meaning you can get the best taste, texture and cook possible. Plus, we’ll ship this great grill straight to your home.
We’re telling everyone about our latest summer competition across all social media, so whether you’re more of a facebooker, tweeter or Insta-lover, we’ve got you covered. Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. To enter, all you need to do is retweet or like one of the competition posts on these channels, and follow us. You can enter multiple times, but only once per post per social media channel (we’ll be posting 3 different posts on each channel).
The competition ends on 31st July 2019, we’ll contact the winner shortly after this date. Full terms and conditions are below.
Good luck and happy grilling.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Big K Products Ltd (company no. 01549574) whose registered office is at Unit 20, Milmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road Tottenham Hale, London, N17 9QU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page. You can enter on Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/bigkproducts), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bigkproducts), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bigkproductsltd).
- Closing date for entry will be 31/07/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entries will be accepted via social media (via activity on one of the competition posts on each channel).
- To enter on Facebook: Like a competition post, and follow our page
- To enter on Twitter: Retweet a competition tweet, and follow our page
- To enter on Instagram: Like a competition post, and follow our page
- You may enter multiple times by completing these actions on different competition posts and different accounts, but not by completing one action multiple times. (i.e. you may RT 2 different tweets, but not 1 tweet multiple times).
- We will choose the winner at random from these entries across the social media pages
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: 1x Thüros Baikal Shish Kebab Grill, as described on our website here: https://bigkproducts.co.uk/products/thuros-baikal-shish-kebab-grill/. We will also arrange for this to be delivered to you at no charge.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random via software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.