We’re all experiencing difficult days, so Big K wanted to put a little positivity and joy out into the world. Introducing our Good Vibe Giveaway, offering one lucky winner a BBQ Season Bundle worth over £250. It doesn’t matter whether you’re picturing a quiet BBQ at home for your loved ones now, or dreaming of throwing a grill-tastic get together when things get better, either way our BBQ Season Bundle has you covered. Whenever the time, whatever the occasion, here’s all the kit you’ll need to make the moment BBQ magic.
- A ThÜros Table Top Shashlik Grill
- A bag of 12kg Chilla-Grilla Restaurant Grade Charcoal FSC®
- A bag of 10kg Au Natural Restaurant Grade Charcoal
- The Orexi Cook Book by celebrity chef Theo Michaels
- One packet of Woodies Natural Wood Wool Firelighters FSC®
- One packet of bamboo skewers
In these times of self-isolation we can still be social, so that’s why we’re putting the word out about our competition on all our social media channels, from Facebook and Twitter to Instagram. So however you socialise online, we’ve got your back. To enter, simply like (and tag depending on your chosen channel) or retweet one of our competition posts, and follow us. You can enter multiple times, but only once per post per social media channel (we’ll be posting 3 different posts on each channel).
The competition ends on 20th April 2020 and we will be reaching out to the lucky winner shortly after the competition is over.
Good luck to all.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Big K Products Ltd (company no. 01549574) whose registered office is at Unit 20, Milmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road Tottenham Hale, London, N17 9QU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page. You can enter on Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/bigkproducts), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bigkproducts), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bigkproductsltd).
- Closing date for entry will be 20/04/2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entries will be accepted via social media (via activity on one of the competition posts on each channel).
- To enter on Facebook: Like a competition post, and follow our page
- To enter on Twitter: Retweet a competition tweet, and follow our page
- To enter on Instagram: Like a competition post, and follow our page, tag friend
- We will choose 1 winners at random from these entries across the social media pages.
- You may enter multiple times by completing these actions on different competition posts and different accounts, but not by completing one action multiple times. (i.e. you may RT 2 different tweets, but not 1 tweet multiple times).
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as as listed above. We will also arrange for this to be delivered to you at no charge.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random via software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter or its agents.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If any winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.