Are you ready to raise your grill game? We have just thing to kick things up a notch. Level up to pro and enter our pro perfection giveaway. That’s right all you charcoal crazy people out there, our ¼ pallet pro bundle prize packs a professional punch. You’ll definitely add some new BBQ swagger to your skills.
The prize bundle includes
- 12 x 15 kg bags of Dura Restaurant Grade Charcoal (ACH15)
- 1 x pair of BBQ Croc 3 in 1 tongs
- 1 X Big K flexi bag
You know the BBQ comp drill by now. We’ve dropped our new competition on all our social media channels, so whether you’re a Facebook freak, a member of the Twitter-ati or an Instagramer, we’ve got your back. To enter, simply, follow us and like or retweet (depending on your chosen social media channel) one of our competition posts. You can enter multiple times, but only once per post per social media channel (we’ll be posting 3 different posts on each channel).
The competition ends on 29th June 2020 and we will be reaching out to the lucky winner soon after the competition is over.
Stay safe and good luck to all.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Big K Products Ltd (company no. 01549574) whose registered office is at Unit 20, Milmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road Tottenham Hale, London, N17 9QU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page. You can enter on Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/bigkproducts), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bigkproducts), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bigkproductsltd).
- Closing date for entry will be 29/06/2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entries will be accepted via social media (via activity on one of the competition posts on each channel).
- To enter on Facebook: Like a competition post, and follow our page
- To enter on Twitter: Retweet a competition tweet, and follow our page
- To enter on Instagram: Like a competition post, and follow our page, tag friend
- We will choose 1 winner at random from these entries across the social media pages.
- You may enter multiple times by completing these actions on different competition posts and different accounts, but not by completing one action multiple times. (i.e. you may RT 2 different tweets, but not 1 tweet multiple times).
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as listed above. We will also arrange for this to be delivered to you at no charge.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random via software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter or its agents.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If any winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.