Sending a big shout out and positives vibes to all the Big K family. These past weeks have been tough for everyone and we know that there’s still trying times ahead. However spring is in full swing and it also seems that the situation is slowly beginning to change for the better.
These are reasons to be optimistic and happy in our book. Here’s another cause for joy – we’re giving you the chance to win a juicy BBQ bundle in our Meaty May Giveaway.
Yes there are Charcoal and BBQ goodies in there, but the meaty twist? We’ve included a £100 voucher from our friends at FARMISON&CO. These guys are truly meat masters offering a tailored buying experience. You can chose your cut, select from heritage and native breeds and pick a delivery date. They will then expertly butcher your meat, hand pack everything into a stay chilled box and deliver to your door. Talk about giving your meat the VIP treatment.
Charcoal and top quality meat sounds like a match made in BBQ competition heaven. Check out what you’ll get in your giveaway bundle.
- £100 FARMISON&CO voucher
- A 15 kg bag of 15kg Dura Restaurant Grade Charcoal (ACH15)
- A 10kg bag of Au Natural Restaurant Grade Charcoal (RCB10)
- 1 pack of Woodies Natural Wood Wool Firelighters FSC®
The online social scene has never been more alive, so that’s why we’re putting the word out about our competition on all our social media channels, from Facebook and Twitter to Instagram. So however you do your thing online, we’ve got you covered. To enter, simply like (and tag depending on your chosen channel) or retweet one of our competition posts, and follow us. You can enter multiple times, but only once per post per social media channel (we’ll be posting 3 different posts on each channel).
The competition ends on 23th May 2020 and we will be reaching out to the lucky winner soon after the competition is over.
Stay safe and good luck to all.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Big K Products Ltd (company no. 01549574) whose registered office is at Unit 20, Milmead Industrial Centre, Mill Mead Road Tottenham Hale, London, N17 9QU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page. You can enter on Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/bigkproducts), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bigkproducts), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bigkproductsltd).
- Closing date for entry will be 23/05/2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entries will be accepted via social media (via activity on one of the competition posts on each channel).
- To enter on Facebook: Like a competition post, and follow our page
- To enter on Twitter: Retweet a competition tweet, and follow our page
- To enter on Instagram: Like a competition post, and follow our page, tag friend
- We will choose 1 winner at random from these entries across the social media pages.
- You may enter multiple times by completing these actions on different competition posts and different accounts, but not by completing one action multiple times. (i.e. you may RT 2 different tweets, but not 1 tweet multiple times).
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as listed above. We will also arrange for this to be delivered to you at no charge.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random via software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter or its agents.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If any winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.